Consultant Bella Chang
Date posted 08 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An innovative business with creativity culture and advanced technologies is looking for an ASIC architect to join their next design phase.
• Integrate and design elements of the SOC processing fabric including CPU, high-speed interfaces, memory interconnect, top level clock and reset structures etc.
• Lead the architectural definition of design, defining the system data flow, connectivity and performance required for wireless communication system
• Responsible for performing system and architecture analysis to provide high performance solution suggestions
• Work closely with design, implementation and validation teams to set project execution plan and schedule management
• Master degree or higher in EE/CE/CS with over eight years’ experience in digital IC/SoC design
• Solid knowledge in Design Specification writing & RTL design and familiar with Verilog, FPGA design technology.
• Experienced with TOP level integration
• Familiar with DFT flow such as DFT Compiler or Fastscan to assist DFT structure implementation
About the company:
This world-renowned and fast-growing IT company has been in the networking industry for decades. They offer competitive benefits, as well as attractive bonuses to their employees.