Signal Integrity Engineer
Consultant Bella Chang
Date posted 29 June 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An US company which is a world-leading company is currently looking for signal intergrity Engineer for server products.
- Signal integrity design for Server, Storage, and networking switch projects.
- Perform system level’s signal integrity and timing analysis on boards, packages, connectors and ASICs etc.
- Responsible for high-speed signal pre-simulation and post-simulation, layout constraints preparation, and PCB design
- Provide inputs regarding high-speed signal quality and design constraints to EE for signal & design quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering with over five years’ experience in Server/Storage high signal simulation
- Experience with PCIE Gen3/4, DDRx, Clock SAS/SATA, and other SerDES signal integrity and power plane DC drop simulation
- Familiar with various electronics test and measurement instruments
- Familiar with PCB cross-section design and trade-off, SERDES channel analysis and PCB stack-up calculation etc.
This world-renowned IT company has been in the industry. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.