ME Engineer(IP Cam)
Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 31 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An innovative company with creativity and flexible company culture and advance in-house new technologies development ability is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the company.
Ker responsibilities :
- responsible for IP camera and smart home products mechanical design
- in charge of system architecture design for new products
- improve the dynamic performance of existing surveillance products
- production line setup at EMS factory included tests and image calibrations
- coordinate and work closely with EE/OP/RF teams during develop phase
Key requirements :
- bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering
- over seven years' experience in IP surveillance industry and a related role
- good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
This world-renowned IT company has been in the industry. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.