Location Hsinchu City
Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 31 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An innovation company with creativity and flexible company culture and advance in-house new technologies development ability is looking for Tooling Manager to join the company.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for reviewing tooling designs, material selection and cost evaluation
- In charge of tooling projects to ensure deliveries
- Provide appropriate support and technical guidance for projects to ensure deliveries
- Work closely with internal and external supplier stakeholders to support design process in tooling DFM
Key requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Over seven years’ experience in plastics, sheet metal, and die casting tooling
- Good communication skills enable the engineer to exchange tooling ideas with project managers
This world-renowned IT company has been in the industry. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.