Optical Mechanical Engineer(Camera Module)
Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 29 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An innovation company with creativity and flexible company culture and advance in-house new technologies development ability is looking for a Optical Mechanical Engineer to join the company.
Key responsibilities :
• responsible for new opto-mechanical products design and existing products improvement
• responsible for mechanical system architecture, trade-off analysis and reliability test
• develop tools and fixtures for assembly and evaluate cost-effective components
• work closely with stakeholders in order to meet production timeline and cost requirements
• over eight years’ experience in related industry
• experience with design and development of high volume, high tolerance and complex opto-mechanical products
• experience with optical design, Micron level tolerances, lenses, FEA, DFM, FMEA, kinematics, optical components is preferred
This world-renowned IT company has been in the industry. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.