MCU Firmware Engineer
Consultant Peggy Chang
Date posted 10 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A fast-growing testing equipment manufacturing company which could provide competitive compensation package.
- MCU firmware development, focus on embedded linux.
- Working closely with HW, SW teams to debug and solve issues.
- Travel to China and provide technical support to clients.
- Familiar with C.
- Good knowledge of MCU and ARM.
- Have at least 2 years FW developing experience base on STM MCU.
- Familiar with protocols: USB, HDMI, I2S Audio...etc