Consultant Peggy Chang
Date posted 19 January 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An innovation company with creativity and flexible company culture and radical in-house new technologies development ability.
- Implement software and drivers for common firmware interfaces, chipsets, communications protocols.
- Implement features to support hardware testing and diagnosis.
- Manufacturing bring-up and support
- The international travel requirement is required (flexible and product dependent).
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Linux OS.
- Expertise developing drivers and firmware to accelerate performance of real time media applications. Knowledge of low level hardware and OS internals at a kernel level.
- Experience in common hardware communication interfaces such as GPIO, I2C, UART or SPI
- Familiarity with some form of scripting (bash, perl, python )
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules.
- Excellent collaborative skills, should be a great team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Understanding of UEFI and GRUB bootloaders
- Knowledge of device power management on Linux OS and x86/ARM architecture.
- Experience with troubleshooting tools (JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers)
- Able to comprehend hardware specs and schematics.
- Experience in Linux network stack (TCP/IP), and mobile/wireless communication protocols such as 4G/LTE, UMTS, 802.11, BT, etc.
An innovation company provides fantastic company culture and competitive compensation package.