Consultant Piers Gopsill
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 consultancy Taipei TW TWD 500000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is a leading recruitment firm and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Qualified Sales and Marketing team in Taipei. If you have a sales-driven mindset, strong interpersonal skills, ambition, and are looking for long-term career development, this could be the right position for you.
From day to day, a recruitment consultant is responsible for the following activities:
- Use a range of techniques to build a broad network of candidates, who are both active and passive job seekers
- Employ business development skills to establish a strong pipeline of clients
- Develop expertise in your designated industry
- Use the above networks and knowledge to advise clients on how to secure the best talent in the market
- Providing invaluable advice to candidates as to how to enjoy sustainable career success
- Achieve activity and financial targets
We are looking for consultant with
- Bachelor degree or above from a reputable university
- One year or above in a client-facing or sales-related role is a definite advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion to progress career in a multinational platform
- Motivated, ambitious, team-orientated mindset
If you possess the ability to collaborate, drive, a natural sense of ownership and curiosity – and are ready for a challenging yet very rewarding career in recruiting and consultancy – then apply now.
About the organisation
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporate world-wide through to SMEs and start-ups. Over the last 33 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 31 countries and over 43,000 employees worldwide. It’s a powerful success story built on the strength of our people.