Consultant Sue Su
Date posted 16 September 20192019-10-14 2019-11-15 human-resources-and-personnel taipei TW TWD 1500000 1501000 1501000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global retail company is looking for a HR Talent Acquisition Manager to manage the whole talent acquisition process of both office and field staff.
- Partner with the hiring managers throughout the recruitment process and work with others for effective interviewing and on-boarding processes
- Establish talent pools, build long term partnership with head-hunters and maintain a network with high-potential candidates
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies and plan
- Candidate sourcing, interview and offer negotiation
- Have the good sense in retaining talent
- Partner with business leaders to develop most efficient organisation through organisation design, job design and headcount/ people cost management
- 10-12 years in HR generalist functions (recruiting/employment, organisation development, compensation, training, etc.), including three to five years in HR senior level business partner/leadership/management role.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes with knowledge of relevant legislation
About the company
The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.