Salary TWD1,500,000 - TWD1,800,000 per annum
Consultant Cathy Chou
Date posted 28 June 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Summary: A leader in 3PL company, which is poised to take strong leadership and lead a stable and knowledgeable team in the new phase of the company's development in Asia based in Taiwan. You will report directly to the Transportation Head. You will manage, develop, direct and control TW Domestic Transport, with the objective of delivering the full range of transportation services in order to achieve customer’s targets and cost effectiveness inline with the budget.
- customer orientation: focused on identifying and understanding customer’s needs. Assist customers in an efficient and engaging manner
- planning & organising: set clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establish courses of action and sequences of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Good personal organisational skills. Schedule time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools
- decision making: timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Use of sound judgement even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk
- closure skills: Ability to work with the customer from initial engagement to closure of solution
- detailed Supply Chain Experience
- minimum five years in Logistic and Transport Management or related field
- international business exposure/experience
- leadership through effective communication and ability to influence outcomes across multiple regional locations
- strategic Management and Planning
- organisational skills with ability to prioritise work under pressure
About the organisation:
- It is a world leading 3PL company cover 4 BU and this vacancy provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package and work-life balance.