Head of HR
Consultant Sue Su
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 human-resources-and-personnel Taipei TW TWD 1001000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About the role An enterprise trading company is looking for a Head of HR to develop and drive the trading market in Taiwan. The successful candidate will directly report to General Manger, the individual will be responsible for handling staff issue and maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Develop organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction
- Establish human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Allocate the yearly budget for the HR department, and ensuring that this is used effectively and within monetary constraints
- Manage special project through different aspects, e.g. identifying and clarifying issues and priorities, communicating and coordinating requirements and expediting fulfilment, evaluating milestone accomplishments, evaluating optional courses of action, changing assumptions and direction
- At least 12 year's relevant progressive working experience in Human Resources
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations, and training and development
- Able to manage multiple projects and coordinate different project activities, support functions/ disciplines
- Occasional weekend or evening work may be required
About the organisation
An enterprise trading company in Taiwan, offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-base bonus to their employees. Employees also enjoy the monthly product allowance.