HR Operations Manager
Consultant Sue Su
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 manufacturing-and-production Taipei TW TWD 1200000 1201000 1201000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A global company is looking for an HR manager to lead the HR and Office Management support for the company’s Taiwan team, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services. The successful candidate will be reporting to the General Manager directly.
- support all Human Resource related issues/matters
- cooperate with corporate HR on regional/global HR projects such as Employee Satisfaction Index survey and international assignments for expatriates
- provide a comprehensive HR service which ensures that managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a high performance culture
- diagnose and build the required people/organisation capability as well as the company’s culture
- assist the GM and Department Heads to lead, motivate and develop their team in line with the Company Values to maximise employee engagement and coordinate employment survey action plan
- five years' or above experience in HR function
- ability to multitask in a fast-paced workplace
- proficient in English
About the company
The company, which started in the separation of solutions, now deals in the production of specialised products and solutions for heavy industry. The products are used to heat, cool, separate and transport such products as oil, water, chemicals, beverages, foodstuffs, starch and pharmaceuticals.