Consultant Sue Su
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-17 fmcg taipei TW TWD 150000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A well-known drinking company is looking for an HR manager for providing HR guidance support to their offices in China and Hong Kong. The key focus is to lead and coordinate human resources activities.
- support all Human Resource related issues and matters
- co-operate with corporate HR on regional/global HR projects such as Employee Satisfaction Index Survey and International assignments for expatriates
- managing/coordinating on pay, benefit and other issues, including but not limited to payroll and staff records; benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan; personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews; personal records such as vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and terminations; and employee statistics for government reporting
- identifying local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- leading the training agenda and utilising the tools developed by Global Learning and Development (L&D) team
- bachelor's degree or equivalent with extensive generalist HR experience is preferred
- proficient in English and Mandarin
- over six years' experience in HR function
About the company:
An independent, family-owned Scottish company that distills Scotch whisky and other selected categories of spirits.