Compensation and Benefits Manager
Consultant Sue Su
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-20 retail taipei TW TWD 1300000 1301000 1301000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global company is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager (C&B) who will report to the Senior HR Manager and be responible for HRIS upgrade and C&B design. This position will manage the HR C&B DEPARTMENT within the Taipei for the company.
- HR Shared Services- Ensure service catalogue understanding and support additional services implementation when not in place
- Compensation and Benefits- Be accountable of payroll administration and to make all necessary co-ordination to make a smooth and efficient operation. Ensure that company benefit programs are managed efficiently and effectively and monitor compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance
- Budget, Analysis and Reporting- Prepare ad hoc analysis reports per requirement for brands per business needs
- At lease five years experience in HR related experience
- Hands-on experience in C&B operations, i.e. personnel data management, payroll etc.
- Retail industry background is a plus
- Fluent in English
About the orgnaisation:
A global Luxury group manages the development of a series of renowned maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewellery and Watchmaking.