Head Of HR
Consultant Sue Su
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-19 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 3000000 3001000 3001000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global company is looking for a Head of HR in Taiwan to develops organisation strategies and guides management and employee actions. As the Head of HR, you will be responsible for accomplishing special project results with excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Develops organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction
- Establish human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Providing local HR support to resident regional businesses
- Responsible for ensuring the regional business and functions comply with related the Company Group standards relating to pre-employment, employment and post-employment stages
- Ensure that all contractors, consultants and third parties working for the Company are compliant with national, EU and other relevant legislation and standards Manage the provision of region payroll and benefits in line with contractual and legal obligations
- Allocate the yearly budget for the HR department and ensuring that this is used effectively and within monetary constraints
- Manage HR database to ensure employment related records are stored and reported in line with required standards and business needs
- Responsible for balancing in regional Human Resources needs with the businesses, functions and group in a wider Company organisation
- Manage recruitment, payroll, benefit administration, database management, HR operations
- More than two experience in regional role
- University degree preferably in Human Resources.
- Business level fluent in English, and/or other Asian language (especially Mandarin) as a plus
- Experience in Compensation and Benefit; managing HR databases, associated records and reporting requirements
- Experience in making organisation, managing growth
- Strong positive attitude with problem solving skills, hardworking and can work under pressure in fast-paced working environment
About the organisation
A well-known global company. they offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.