HR Operations Manager
Consultant Sue Su
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 1500000 1501000 1501000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A well-known pharmaceutical company is looking for an HR Operation Manager to develop and drive the business in Taipei. The successful candidate will be reporting to Taiwan's HRBP head directly.
- responsible for the implementation and management of the HR function in Taiwan
- implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- ESH Programs: in order to prevent accident at work and environmental impact
- Best Practice Sharing: in order to share and adopt best solutions within the company to continuously improve and streamline processes in all areas
- review and advise local compensation and benefit scheme and strategy, motivate workforce and sustain high morale
- provide a globally consistent service delivery model to ensure the efficient handling of basic HR processes and the answering of non-routine employee-related questions
- SAP experience or any HRIS experience is preferred
- at least over six years' experience in HR Function
- ability to prioritise effectively across competing demands
- have leadership experience is a preferred
About the company
The company is a German multinational pharmaceutical, chemical and life sciences company headquartered in Darmstadt, with around 50,000 employees in around 70 countries. The successful candidate will be developing and providing a globally consistent service delivery model to ensure the efficient handling of basic HR processes.