Clinical Project Manager
Consultant Rica Chuang
Date posted 18 November 20192019-12-03 2020-01-17 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 1200000 1400000 1400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Pharmaceutical Company look for a Clinical project manager to contribute to the company’s clinical project pipeline and CRO contact. The responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships
- Achieve study objectives by working with team members to set project priorities and milestones and resolve project conflicts
- Assesses the operational feasibility of studies and recommends execution and risk mitigation plans
- Co-monitor as needed
- Develop and tracks study time lines, budget, and quality metrics
- Ensure appropriate clinical resources are available for the clinical project
- Ensure GCP and regulatory compliance is maintained
- Lead the development of study-related documents, including study protocols, informed consent documents, study manuals and plans, trial master files, case report form design, etc.
- Maintain professional expertise through familiarity with therapeutic area and clinical research literature
- Manage clinical projects from concept through clinical study report completion
- Oversee clinical research study conduct
- Manage, mentor, and develop direct reports
- Organise and leads the clinical project team. Leads regularly scheduled cross-functional study team meetings with internal and external resources
- Participate in CRO and other vendor selection, negotiation and management, including monitoring of associated budgets and contracts
- Over three years clinical research experience in an industry setting and not less than two years project-lead or management experience
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Conscientious, influential person with an outstanding work ethic and strong personal discipline
About the organisation
The company is one of the pharmaceutical groups in the world to master various advanced in Ethical/ Prescription Drug.
Through the outstanding knowledge and commitment of over 10,000 employees worldwide, they create innovative new and generic medicines, and new methods of drug discovery and delivery.