Product Manager, Biosimilar
Consultant Lena Cheng
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-01 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 1100000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
The Product Manager is responsible for the execution of brand strategies through the stages of life cycle management and working with the Sr. Commercial Manager of Biosimilar to evaluate opportunities and develop plan to optimise a brand or group of defined brands.
- Responsible for Biosimilar strategic and operational matters
- Accountability toward the development and tracking of the cross-functional launch preparedness plans for Oncology Biosimilar
- Analysis of customer brand/competitor performance, as well as contract performance
- Lead Long Range Plan, LE/forecast, quarterly business review processes
- Oncology Biosimilar launch preparedness plan development and tracking
- Coordinate with Medical, Commercial Excellence, Finance and other cross-functional partners
- Bachelor's degree. MBA, Master or other advanced degree is a plus
- Two to three years of pharmaceutical commercial experience
- Sales/product manager in Biosimilar/oncology will be preferred
About the organisation:
Our client aspires to be the best human therapeutics company, they live the company values and use science and innovation to dramatically improve people’s lives.