Product Manager, CNS
Consultant Lena Cheng
Date posted 25 March 20192019-04-12 2019-05-24 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 1300000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
Product manager is responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional. It is an important organizational role —that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line.
- Responsible for both product planning and product marketing - includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle
- Work closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Produce market reports showing market insights and product standing
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop marketing plans
- Collaborate to multidisciplinary taskforces for pipeline strategy development in selected therapeutic areas/diseases (disease opportunity profiles, “pipeline business case” preparation)
- Bachelor's degree. MBA, Master or other advanced degree is a plus
- Three to five years pharmaceutical commercial experience
- Product marketing in CNS will be preferred
- Both fluent in English, and Mandarin
About the organisation:
Our client is one of the few pharmaceutical groups in the world to master various advanced in Ethical/ Prescription Drug. Also, our client is a well-known and well respected pharmaceutical company. As a global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.