(Sr.) Marketing Manager
Consultant Lena Cheng
Date posted 22 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-21 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 2500000 3000000 3000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
Diagnostics market is fast growing and a trend. Are you an experienced marketing and communications professional with demonstrated capabilities in designing, producing and executing strategic client-focused marketing programs?
- Contribute to the development of the indication launch/brand plan for the US with responsibility for defining and executing key areas within the associated tactical plans
- Manage associated budget and agency partners to deliver innovative, impactful programs and resources that optimally pull through the launch plan
- Be a champion of the patient voice, to ensure that messaging, tactics, and deployment of those tactics are in alignment with patient informational and educational needs
- Partner with analytic and market research to distil insight, validate business opportunities, optimise marketing mix, and monitor return on investment (ROI) of individual marketing programs
- Drive collaboration with all cross functional partners, including sales, regulatory, legal, analytic, market research, competitive intelligence, patient advocacy, medical affairs, and market access
- Assess impact of competitive developments and supports leaders in developing response plans
- MBA, Mater degree and above. Journalist background is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the drug development, regulatory review and commercialisation processes for specialised products
- Experience in successfully representing the commercial perspective during the regulatory/legal review of promotional materials
Our client is truly believe they can change the existing cancer treatment model and make cancer manageable. To enable patients and their family to walk through this journey of fighting cancer with dignity, precise comprehensive cancer management facilitates treatment with higher efficiency and accuracy.