(Sr.)Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Medical Device
Consultant Lena Cheng
Date posted 22 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-21 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 1300000 1800000 1800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
Diagnostics market is a fast growing and trend, it is full of challenges, and to the candidate who is ready for the next step in your RA career. Also you will have chance to learn product design to enrich your experience.
- Submit new device applications, abbreviated new applications, investigation new devices applications, coordinates and compiles
- Ensure compliance, interpretations and cross function cooperated
- Provide solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope of complexity
- Well time management to organise and maintain reporting schedules for new devices application
- Assist and cooperate with marketing department to preparing necessary outlines, summaries, status reports, memos, graphs, charts, tables, and slides
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor degree, and Master above is a plus. Major in Life Science, Medical Technology , Engineering , Business Management is preferred
- Two years work experience in managing RA business in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, and valid working permit in Taiwan
About the organisation :
Our client is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people. Family business unit of companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.