Senior Finance Manager
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 29 July 20192019-08-06 2019-09-27 financial-services Taipei TW TWD 2000000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Senior Finance Manager job in Taipei Taiwan has just arisen at one of the world's well-known financial services companies.
- responsibile for balance sheet, adding value to our senior management, and providing advice and analysis to the business that is strategic, timely, accurate and comprehensive
- ensure that as a business, continue to meet obligations within our regulatory and compliance framework
- responsible for supervising, directing and reviewing the work of the account staff, overseeing daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger and maintaining an organised set of detailed records and files to document our financial transactions
- resolve complex accounting issues, assist other counter parties in resolving financial issues, coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities and produce and review financial statements, financial reports, tax returns and relevant lodgements
- advise the business on tax and financial consideration on new products/investments, make and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures, oversee our outsourcing service provider and perform other duties as assigned or required
- CPA, at least eight years of working in a Big 4 audit background and accounting experience in the investment banking industry
- experience working in a financial institution is required and experience in funds/investments accounting is a plus
- good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- have excellent business knowledge in accounts payable, tax and financial reporting
- experience in financial/funds/investment industries within the Taiwan region
About the organisation
The company has strong presence in the industry for years with offices around hte world. Successful candidate will be offered competitive package and attractive benefits.