Chief Financial Officer
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-10 financial-services Taipei TW TWD 3000000 3001000 3001000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A fast growing MNC in financial services industry is looking for a Chief Financial Officer based in Taipei office to oversee APAC market.
- reporting to Group CEO directly and working as business partner to be responsible for full spectrum of finance and accounting functions, including reports, analysis, forecast, budgeting and tax, ensure compliance with internal policy and country laws & regulations
- working with Group COO closely on defining key initiatives of the company that will support further growth
- review, develop and implement financial strategies for the growth of business
- setup all financial related policies & systems from ground up
- ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation's operations
- ensure high integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial and operating data, reports, mechanics, policies and procedures, and that all decisions made to protect the assets of the Group, with minimal potential risks and maximum contribution to the financial health of the Group
- Bachelor and equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, etc.
- high level of sensitivity in numbers/figures and great business acumen
- entrepreneurship and strong willingness to change and further develop
- fluent English in both written and verbal skill
- CPA licence is a plus
- cross border payment experience is a plus
About the organisation
The global firm has a strong footprint in the field and a strategic plan for the APAC market. This is a great career progression opportunity for someone self-driven and determined like you.