Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 financial-services Taipei TW TWD 1800000 3000000 3000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Financial Services MNC is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their expanding business in Taipei, Taiwan.
- in charge of the compliance function and on-going group / regulatory reporting
- ensure Taiwan office complies with the relevant regulations and the Group’s internal rules
- in charge of the local deployment of all the Group's compliance common controls and policies and procedures
- conduct compliance risk mapping to identify any non-compliance with relevant regulations and Group’s internal rules, and the compliance monitoring programme
- university degree in Accounting, Legal or Business related discipline
- licensed individual with at least five years experience in a compliance function in asset management companies and/or regulators or related industries
- strong oral and written communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
- good communication and presentation skills
- good understanding of the asset management business as well as the ability to quickly understand the business needs, solve problem and propose solutions
About the organisation
The company emphases on internal culture and flexibility, the company value its employees and understands people have lives outside of work! This role will provide the ability to work across a diverse range of projects while working with Senior Executive level stakeholders – adding sought after experience to your profile.