Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 21 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A Global IT and telecommunications service provider is seeking a Finance Manager at Taiwan, Taipei, who will oversee the Finance team's daily operations according to the company direction, and optimize the team's performance. He/She will ensure all the operations are aligning with local laws and regulations. Ensure the proper mechanism for financial controls, support and advise management on related issues.
Main Responsibilities of this Finance Manager:
1. Act as head of Finance function, he/she will provide all kind of financial advisory to business owners for all business and commercial related matters.
2. Ensure all financial reporting in compliance with statutory requirement and the Headquarter guidelines in timely manner.
3. Formulate and review regularly the financial control policies, accounting workflows, best practices in compliance with governance standards as set out by local statutory bodies and board of regional HQ (RHQ).
4. Provide professional legal advice on corporate and commercial legal matters and manage compliance controls.
5. Evaluate the strength of the organization's internal controls, identify improvement areas and work with the organization to implement effective solutions.
6. Providing management advice to CEO in corporate affairs and important decision making, consult RHQ when necessary.
7. Provide clear guidance, communication and leadership in compliance related activities in order to uphold company values, ethics, operating principles and governance.
8. Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Other Requirements for this Finance Manager:
1. Professional certification is preferred but not a must (CPA, CIA, or CFE, etc.).
2. At least 5 years of relevant managerial experience in multi-national company.
3. Strategic thinking, excellent leadership and planning skills with good business acumen.
4. Outstanding abilities to engage, build and maintain relationships with different business functions such as HR, Finance and Administration etc.
5. With good facilitation skills and proven capability to interact and influence senior leaders, internal & external stakeholders to ensure to ensure all the group's objectives are met effectively.
6. Ability to think strategically while maintaining attention to details.
7. Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese (read, written, spoken).
8. High Emotional Intelligence and capacity to work cross culturally.