Tax and Corporate Planning Analyst/Assistant Manager
Consultant Lisa Kuan
Job Ref 1138080/001
Date posted 01 June 2022taipei accountancy-finance/tax 2022-06-01 2022-07-31 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading logistics firm is recruiting a Tax and Corporate Planning Analyst/Assistant Manager in Taiwan to join their team.
- Supervise and ensure tax compliance for group entities (including overseas entities) are completed and all corporate related documents are up to date
- Co-work with local and overseas government agencies, bankers, auditors, solicitors, company secretary, and suppliers for company secretarial and administrative related matters
- Cooperate with external tax advisors for timely and accurate resolution of all tax related matters
- Support in tax and corporate planning activities, including new entity set up, dividend distributions
- Prepare transfer pricing document for group entities
- Bachelor degree and above, with major in Accounting/Finance field
- 3 ~ 5 years of experience in big 4 tax department
- CPA license or industry experience specialized in tax is a plus
- Strong English writing and speaking ability is a must
- Independent, target-oriented, multi-tasking ability and able to work under pressure. Also, a good team player with good communication & organization skills
About the Originization:
This leading professional logistics firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 27 June 2022A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Finance Manager in Taiwan to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Head of Finance job has just become available at one of the most well-known global Luxury company in Retail industry based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022A rapidly expanding Software company is looking for talented Accounting Manager in Taipei Taiwan. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for full Accounting operation with great global exposure.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022A world-leading Pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Compliance Manager in Taipei Taiwan to join their team in its next phase of growth.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 03 June 2022A world-leading logistics firm is recruiting an Accounting Specialist in Taiwian to join their team.