Associate Finance Manager
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 fmcg No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A world-leading FMCG company is looking for an Associate Finance Manager in Taipei to overlook the corporate financial matter, control governance & statutory compliance in Taiwan Market.
- Support Finance Manager in overlooking corporate financial matter, control governance & statutory compliance in Taiwan market
- responsible in managing statutory filing and compliance. It plays an active role to ensure all corporate filings are in line with all applicable laws, regulation & ordinance. It also supports towards the organisation's control management, which is important area to ensure business sustainability
- company tax handling i.e. Profit tax compliance, Withholding Tax (WHT) & Value Added Tax (VAT) reporting, Transfer Pricing report, WHT cases application & follow up, etc.
- statutory reporting i.e. support annual financial audit, provide information to auditor for preparing local statutory report, convert local statutory report in UK format, etc.
- support on corporate governance & control. i.e. control navigator, business continuity management, risk management, etc.
- relevant experience between four to seven years of experience in tax, accounting & treasury (preferably within MNC/FMCG industry)
- must have good understanding in Taiwan Tax (end of end process)
- fluent English in both written and verbal communication, but must be able to communicate well in Mandarin, especially writing
- good analytical, coordination and communication skills, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
About the organisation:
The company is the market leader in the world, offering excellent career path and value work-life balance culture. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking for MNC working experience.