Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Associate Manager
Consultant Tiffany Pan
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Associate Manager of this leading pharmaceuticals company, base in Taipei, Taiwan, is to assist financial planning process and to perform financial analysis support for assigned functions in order to provide recommendations to the country and regional Management in the area of key business decision making and resource allocation across value chain.
- assist Sr. FP&A Manager in leading annual financial planning processes for assigned functional teams, resulting in highly accurate submissions as required
- develop financial models and analytic tools to support commercial function objectives and projects in order to provide recommendations to the country and regional management
- provide proactive commercial insights and transparency of brand/trade marketing decisions for effective resource allocation
- provide robust and timely analysis for commercial decisions and ensure that channel profitability / customer account profitability and brand profitability reports are prepared on a monthly basis
- ensure On-Time-In-Full submission for regular reporting requirements
- at least five to eight years FP&A experience
- strong BP skill and solid FP&A experience
- good command in both Mandarin and English
About the organisation
The organisation is a leading pharmaceutical company, employing around 50,000 professionals with business spanning many regions in the world.