Senior Finance Manager
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 29 July 20192019-08-06 2019-09-27 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 2500000 3000000 3000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This rapidly expanding medical devices company is looking for a excellent Senior Finance Manager to take on a newly created role in Taipei, Taiwan.
- provide business partnering support to TW Commercial Director in terms of financial planning and analysis, monitoring of business results, managing and controlling OPEX budget, sales / promotions / customer profitability analysis, business case analysis for investments and commercial projects to support decision making
- review, implement and maintain an effective and robust internal controls system in compliance to SOX requirements, and ensure adherence to approval processes
- responsible for timely, consistent and accurate monthly local GAAP and US GAAP for group reporting
- responsible for working capital management including AR collection and payment processing and controls
- manage local statutory reporting, and tax reporting, including VAT, corporate tax, withholding tax and business tax filing
- over ten years relevant experience and at least four years in managerial/supervisory role
- working experience in a multinational company environment, with ability to operate in diverse culture
- experience in healthcare industry a plus
- team leading experience, and a good team player
- self-motivated to learn new concept and participate in new project
About the organisation
The company is one of the industry leaders globally. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to progress their career in an organisation that invests heavily in their employees.