Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading multinational company in the insurance industry is looking for a experienced Accounting Manager in Taipei, Taiwan to support the rapid growth.
The responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- perform monthly close process, ensuring that the general ledger is well maintained and closed out in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner. Also participate in quarterly and annual closes.
- recommend and develop processes to enhance the efficiency of the close process.
- ensure business requirement of pre-launch projects for accounting relate works
- provide analysis of accounting information as required. Highlight cost reduction opportunities
- working with Regional Office to roll-out new corporate initiatives as require
- ensure compliance with approval matrix and related policies
The requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- at least seven years Accounting experience.
- English language proficiency
- US and local GAAP, strong communication and comprehensive analysis skills
- ability to work in a dynamic environment with a strong aptitude to learn