Consultant Lisa Kuan
Job Ref 1125610/001
Date posted 11 May 2022taipei accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-05-11 2022-07-10 medical-and-nursing Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading Medical Device firm is recruiting a Financial Analyst in Taiwan to join their team.
- The Financial Analyst works closely with Accounting Team to perform detailed analyses of monthly closing results, and leading budget, forecast planning. This role is responsible of partnering with the various functions at Taiwan organization and its leadership team to provide financial advice, planning and analysis that helps the business to achieve goals. There is significant interaction with executives as well as cross-functional work across our international teams in enabling functions
- Departmental Spending, capital, headcount, revenue and procedure analysis
- Conduct detailed budgets, forecasts and long-term planning practices and point out the key driver for business development
- Actively participate in the month end close activities in support of local accounting team
- Review and approve expense and capital requisitions; highlighting items which are outside of budget parameters
- Cooperate with cross functional teams to maintain, develop tools and reporting systems that increase process efficiency and deliver results
- Any ad-hoc financial report or analysis
- Must be Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Solid sales forecasting and working knowledge of sales cycles preferred
- Familiar with financial systems and analytical tools such as SAP (ERP), Hyperion and Tableau are preferred
- Fluent in both Mandarin & English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to concisely explain analyses to management roles
- Quick learner and ability to drive successful results
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment and to co-work with across multiple functions regionally and globally
About the Orginization:
This leading professional Medical Device firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 19 May 2022An excellent Accounting Manager/ Assistant Manager job in Taipei Taiwan has just arisen at one of the world’s leading Medical Device (Optical) companies. In this job, you will responsible for the management reporting and the advice to the Sr. management team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 27 June 2022A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Finance Manager in Taiwan to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Head of Finance job has just become available at one of the most well-known global Luxury company in Retail industry based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022A rapidly expanding Software company is looking for talented Accounting Manager in Taipei Taiwan. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for full Accounting operation with great global exposure.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022A world-leading Pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Compliance Manager in Taipei Taiwan to join their team in its next phase of growth.