Senior Finance Executive
Consultant Tiffany Pan
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A technology provider of leading edge, dynamic and innovative solutions company is looking for proactive, great energy and result-driven Senior Finance Executive, location in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Review and monitor Global IT Finance day-to-day function and IT cost requirements within the limits of approved budget, in-country accounting and tax regulation
- Processes while ensuring accuracy and completeness of records, in accordance with group policy including timely submission of all reports
- In-depth knowledge on accounting principles, practices in Accounts Payable and Receivable, local tax law and practices (VAT, withholding tax filing, tax audit and reconciliation), regulatory and legal requirements and other fundamental accounting and finance principles and practices (Fixed Asset Register, month-end and year-end tasks, procurement, employee's reimbursements)
- Working knowledge on accounting standards such as International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and EAS.
- Proficient in MS Office and accounting software, preferably in Sage 300 (ACCPAC)
- Hands-on experience with budgeting
- Good command of English language, both written and oral
About the organisation
The company is top tier brand in the market. This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.