Investment Project Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-30media No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A multinaitonal Media comapny is seeking an Investment Project Assistant Manager at their Taiwan office, who will be reponsible for setting up their oversea new business and support the new BU from financial perspectives.
Responsibilities for this Investment Project Assistant Manager:
- Prepare and follow up the set up of oversea new business process
- Excellent in project management and time management which let the project execute efficient and successfully
- Candidates must have financial analyst or investment working experience
Requirements for this Investment Project Assistant Manager:
- Strong problem solving skills with organization and coordinated capability
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment in advising on critical projects and in executing projects
- Excellent communication skills and good at English
- Excellent in computer experience required (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- MBA and/or CFA, or current pursuit of either is a plus