Sr. Financial Analyst
Salary TWD1,000,000 - TWD1,400,000 per annum
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-19 pharmaceuticals No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A rapidly expanding Pharmaceuticals company is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst based in Taipei, Taiwan to join the team.
- responsible for Budget and Forecast process for management review
- prepare accurate cash flow forecast to avoid any unexpected cash shortfall and redundant cash.
- organise working capital review including Days Sales Outstanding, Days Sales of Inventory and Days Payable Outstanding to help country improve profitability.
- partner with function heads to manage expenses spending to improve forecast accuracy
- provide financial advice to complex business projects include but not limited to ERP upgrade, Business Intelligence, price control, process optimisation.
- prepare quarterly sales and inventory return analysis base on company policy.
- 5-8 years’ Experience in financial reporting, planning and analysis or auditing
- bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, Master degree is a plus
- familiar with SAP and Hyperion
- advanced skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- proficient in reading, writing and speaking in English
- detail oriented and highly organised