Financial Planning & Analysis Officer
Salary TWD1,000,000 - TWD1,200,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 fmcg No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world leading FMCG company is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Officer in their Taiwan office, who will be responsible for the financial planning and reporting process, review and analyse actual vs. plan performance to support management decision.
The responsibilities of this Financial Planning & Analysis Officer:
- Support entity financial planning and reporting process, review and analyse actual vs. plan performance to support management decision
- Full involvement in entity financial planning process
- Work with senior staffs to establish a set of report for retrieving market related planning input
- Have a clear understanding of different company financial ledger
Other criteria of this Financial Planning & Analysis Officer:
- Strong financial analytical planning and reporting experience within a MNC FMCG environment is required.
- Strong computer skills, with an effective communication style and good presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to manage deadlines under strong time pressure is important, as it ability to stay close contact with details with view big picture simultaneously.
- SAP experience is required
About this organization:
A world leading and award wining multinational company in FMCG industry, who is committed to making their business not only the fastest growing of its kind, but also the most responsible and sustainably run. Their products are distributed in more than 100 countries, and has the largest market share in Taiwan market. The company’s culture is flexible and innovative, encouraging the spirit of continuous improvement to achieve the best office environment.