Assistant Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 13 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A word leading FMCG company is now seeking an Assistant Finance Manager in Taiwan, who will participate in comprehensive planning processes and act as a key business partner. As the finance professional, you will be responsible for co-working with local business partners on financial matters and also reporting country business status and financial updates to Finance Manager and Finance Director.
Main responsibilties of this Assistant Finance Manager:
- Month-end reporting: provide analysis on responsible category/channel, working closely with the commercial & marketing team.
- Progress tracking with variance analysis
- Provide P&L simulation and recommendations to the Senior Finance Manager and Finance Director.
- Work with business partners to deliver financial result of responsible category/channel; create an aligned budget and forecast, track progress and highlight any risks or opportunities to business team
- Produce reporting analytics to enable identification of key trends or issues in the Business / Operating Unit that necessitate further analysis and discussion
- Provide financial modelling and analysis supporting various projects/process
- Provision of advice, training and support to cross function teams to improve business planning and performance outcomes
- Other Ad-hoc tasks to support the business
Other requirements of this Assistant Finance Manager:
- Degree in business or finance related field
- 4 years+ working experience in business/financial analysis
- Good analytical skill with strong business acumen
- Solid MS office tools skills especially on Excel
- Experience in ERP system implementation/administration is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- FMCG industry experience is preferred