Assistant Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 19 June 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading FMCG group is seeking for an Assistant Finance Manager in Taipei, Taiwan, who will participate in projects decisions as well as business plan. As the finance professional, you will be responsible for co-working with commercial team on financial matters and also reporting financial updates to senior management team.
Job Responsibilities of this Assistant Finance Manager:
- Supervise reporting & treasury team to perform accurate daily transactions and timely daily/ weekly and monthly reporting.
- Coordinating the preparation of forecasts and annual budget, including information collection and validation of assumptions.
- Playing a hands on role in analysis (pre and post) promotion programs.
- Handling and supporting any ad hoc projects and working closely with various functional managers.
- Supervise daily treasury work and properly prepare cash forecast to manage company's cash position.
Other Requirements of this Assistant Finance Manager:
- A minimum of 2 years management experience
- A logical and analytical mind with strong financial and commercial skillset
- Proficient in financial modeling and strong PC skills (MS Office relation applications, particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of the food services / retail industry is a definite advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Good presentation skill is an advantage
- Strong attention to details and an ability to deal with ad hoc projects