Financial Risk Analyst (SQL skill required)
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 29 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
This rapidly expanding Technology Solution company is looking for a talented Financial Risk Analyst (SQL skill required) from the insurance/ banking industry in Taipei, Taiwan with great opportunities for career progression.
Key responsibilities of Financial Risk Analyst (SQL skill required)
- objectively evaluate systems, data and processes with a focus on observing trends, outliers and anomalies, identifying areas of opportunities, developing recommendations for change and driving change across work-streams such as CARE, IT, Client, Product, Legal, and Supply Chain, collaborating to manage priorities.
- general FP&A function duties such as reporting, planning and forecasting including assisting in providing variance analysis, insight, and input into pricing and business case development, working with Business partners and finance to produce monthly forecast and annual budget processes and serving as a resource on financial measures and analytical methods.
- design, create and maintain a reporting suite (e.g. Dashboards and Scorecards) with the purpose of reporting on key metrics relating to Program Risk Management and Sales performance (i.e. handset sales, attachment rate, renewal rates and churn) and profitability (i.e. variances to plan, identifying gaps).
- proactively provide deeper analysis and insight to drive performance on the above measures and perform ad hoc analysis – this requires the person to have big data skill, strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and excellent communication skills to present results to business partners
Key Criteria of Financial Risk Analyst (SQL skill required)
- finance degree with CPA or CA (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered).
- undertaken four to six years’ experience in a similar role, with approximately 8+ years total relevant work experience with advanced MS Excel/MS Office skills/ MS Access and SQL
- experience working with ‘big data’ can build quickly build sustainable reporting solutions; Experience in one or more of the following areas (or combination thereof):
- telecommunications or technology industry;
- insurance / claims industry;
- manufacturing, trading and distribution; and/or
About the organisation:
An industry-defining leader of technology solutions, Ensuring 300 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. It provides great career path and competitive compensation package.