Consultant Tiffany Pan
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1001000 1001000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world leading FMCG company is looking for Sr. Accountant to work with Finance Manager in Taipei, Taiwan office for financial reports to ensure full compliance of local and global requirements.
- Responsible for daily accounting transactions and perform monthly close process to ensure the general ledger is well maintained and closed out in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Ensure all data presented comply with Taiwan GAAP and US GAAP
- Perform inter-co recharge and IHCO reconciliation
- Prepare US group reporting according to US GAPP and group requirement
- Monthly Hyperion reporting preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- More than six years experience in financial reporting or auditing
- Strong Excel skills as well as related software (Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with SAP and Hyperion
- Good command in English
About the organisation
A world leading FMCG company with sales over 100 countries around the world. Distributes high-quality products virtually everywhere where the product is used. The company has been around for almost 40 years, continuously manufacturing innovative products and achieving excellent business results.