Accounting Assistant Manager
Salary TWD1,000,000 - TWD1,100,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 media No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A multinational media company is seeking an Accounting Assistant Manager in Taiwan, who acts as a finance business partner supporting business on the ground. As the finance professional, you will be responsible for supporting the finance manager on financial matters and supervising one staff.
Main responsibilities of this Accounting Assistant Manager:
1. Guiding the accounting function for music content production and fintech activities.
2. Developing, implementing and improving accounting processes and procedures business.
3. Providing analytical support to management team to drive improvements to operational & financial results.
4. Working with cross-functional teams across the company to ensure proper support for the business unit.
Other requirements for this Accounting Assistant Manager:
1. Minimum 6 years of experience in broad areas of accounting with a full understanding of accounting cycle.
2. Experience with ERP system is a plus (Workday, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
3. Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
4. Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
About this organization:
This media company providing online entertainment service across the world. The company also develops its business in various new fields to serve more customers.