General function Accountant
Salary TWD700,000 - TWD900,000 per annum
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 06 April 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world leading Automotive MNC is seeking a General function Accountant in Taipei.
Key responsibilities of the General function Accountant
- general accounting tasks and accounting related duties
- review/post AR/AP transactions for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- respond to vendor or customer inquiries; reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- assist in month end closing; maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- provide monthly financial and management reports.
- assist in financial management and analysis, as requested.
Key Requirements of the General function Accountant
- bachelor's degree preferably in accounting
- ability to adapt quickly, learn new tasks independently and manage competing priorities
- minimum three years of experience in an accounting firm plus 2~3 years of experience working in Accounting field
- effective written and verbal communication skills bilingual
- strong PC & systems expertise and SAP knowledge
- manufacturing and consumer goods industry experience.