Finance Accounting Manager
Consultant Lisa Kuan
Job Ref 1155300/001
Date posted 22 July 2022taipei accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-22 2022-09-20 fmcg Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Finance Accounting Manager in Taiwan to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for the Accounting function in Taiwan to ensure correctness of financial statement, compliance with deadlines set by the various authorities as well as implementation and review of relevant controls
- MONTHLY CLOSING:
- Monitor fixed asset register for Taiwan
- Check bank reconciliation for Taiwan
- Review monthly schedules/payroll/bonus accrual/monthly schedule/ damaged stock / goods return for Taiwan
- Check and validate recordings of sales, inventory, and rebate entries
- Review staff reimbursement entries for Taiwan
- External Audit: contact window for CPA firm auditor
- Internal audit: implement internal control recommended by internal auditor
- Arrange year-end stock count with external auditor for Taiwan
- Review tax computation/year end income tax/VAT filing and returns for Taiwan
- Liaise with tax consultant on tax matters and BEPS documentation for Taiwan
- CREDIT MANAGEMENT:
- Determine seasonal credit limits for Taiwan
- Prepare monthly credit management report of Taiwan
- Ensure AR settlement is updated timely and accurately in SAP
- Ensure eGUI compliance
- Manage property & liabilities insurance for Taiwan
- Coordinate with the insurance company on claims matters
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operation
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment/transfer for Taiwan
- Maintain banking relationships
- E-banking administrator
- CUSTOMER DEDUCTION (SUSPENSE ACCOUNT):
- Follow up the dispute claims with customers
- Validate DN issued by customers regarding trade deduction
- Prepare ageing analysis of suspense account for Taiwan
- Bachelor degree of accounting or finance
- Excellent command over English & Mandarin
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience is required (with 3-4 years in people management experience)
- Big 4 CPA firm experience
- Familiar with MS PPT and Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)
About the Orginization:
This leading professional FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 12 July 2022A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Assistant Accounting Manager in Taiwan to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 27 June 2022A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Commercial Accounting Manager, Business Partner in Taiwan to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 08 August 2022An US Electronics company is looking for a Senior Auditor to based in Taipei Taiwan and to perform individual internal audit projects in APAC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 08 August 2022A leading international Automotive business is seeking a Controlling Manager/ Assistant Manager in Taipei Taiwan to support a large and complex business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 04 August 2022A world-leading financial service firm is recruiting a Senior Financial Planning ANalyst in Taiwan to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.