Consultant Sue Chen
Job Ref 1144570/001
Date posted 22 June 2022taipei accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading Pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Compliance Manager in Taipei Taiwan to join their team in its next phase of growth.
- advise Corporate Compliance policies and procedures to the functions in Taiwan regarding adherence well as corresponding local laws and regulations
- lead local functional team members in implementing elements of the Compliance program
- promote a culture of Compliance through communication and training initiatives
- implement and maintain the Corporate Compliance regulations and policies in all functions in Taiwan
- minimum of five years of Compliance experience, Healthcare related industry is a plus. B2B like Financial service/ Insurance/ IT industry is welcomed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Law, Compliance certification(s) is a plus
- experience in implementing and maintaining corporate/regional Compliance programs within the Taiwan market - including Code of Conduct, and the Anti-Corruption, Gift & Entertainment, Third Party Anti-Corruption Due Diligence and Interactions with Healthcare Providers (IHCP) policies
- excellent verbal and written English communication; capable of making effective presentations
- open to travel as needed
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 27 June 2022A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Finance Manager in Taiwan to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Head of Finance job has just become available at one of the most well-known global Luxury company in Retail industry based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022A rapidly expanding Software company is looking for talented Accounting Manager in Taipei Taiwan. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for full Accounting operation with great global exposure.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 03 June 2022A world-leading logistics firm is recruiting an Accounting Specialist in Taiwian to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 02 June 2022A world-leading retail firm is recruiting a Finance Manager in Taiwan to join their team. In this Finance Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.