Assistant FP&A Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-27fmcg No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A leading FMCG company is looking for an Assistant FP&A Manager in Taiwan, who will participate in comprehensive planning processes. As the finance professional, you will be responsible for co-working with local Sales & Marketing team on financial matters and also reporting country business status and financial updates to the Finance Director.
Responsibilities of this Assistant FP&A Manager:
- Responsible for budget control for areas, such as marketing costs, development costs, general costs, monitoring promotions, logistical costs, etc.
- Drafting the plan, budget and trends for his/her area of activity
- Undertake all cost analyses and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken
- Conduct internal control practices
Requirements for this Assistant FP&A Manager:
- More than 4 years of financial analysis experience
- Accounting firm experience is a plus
- Fluent English
- Good cross functional communication skills