Salary TWD1,200,000 - TWD1,500,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 04 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading multinaitonal group is seeking a Finance Controller with their Taiwan office in the engineering industry. As the finance professional, you will be responsible for supporting management on accounting, reporting, financial analysis and other financial matters.
Responsibilities of this Finance Controller:
- Ensure all general accounting activities and journal entry processing in control to accumulate record and report financial information.
- To provide timely and accurate information in providing management to evaluate performance and for managerial decision making
- To perform monthly reconciliation and prepare reporting package as schedule for submission.
- Prepare related information for budget, planning preparation.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports and expertise to Management in monitoring the business operation and progress as well as meeting statutory, tax & financial reporting requirements.
- Analyze financial data to identify problem and their causes, recommend area for business improvements and assist in the development and execution of strategic and operating plan and recommend solution to minimize cost & risks and maximize profits.
- Assist to monitor necessary information to complete tax return and transfer pricing.
- To monitor and control company structure cost and capital expenditures.
- To monitor collection.
Other requirements of this Finance Controller:
- Major in Finance / Accounting or related
- Bachelor or above degree
- Requirement on degree of accuracy is extremely high.
- Assertive, detailed minded and good team player
- With communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Analytical, sensitive to numbers, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Have interpersonal skills with ability to work across all levels both internally and with externally parties.