Finance manager/ Assistant Finance manager
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 29 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading international retail company is looking for a Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager in Taipei, Taiwan
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager
- develop, review and maintain proper and adequate accounting records for operation of the company, consistent with corporate policy and requirements of law
- ensure the most updated Group Finance Manual in use
- ensure timely and accurate submission of HQ reporting
- ensure timely and accurate management reporting package
- attend to queries from internal departments in relation to Finance policy and procedures
- provide coaching, advice and guidance for team members
Key requirement of the Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager
- minimum of eight years progressive Finance and Accounting experience.
- minimum of three years management experience.
- excellent knowledge of Finance and management Strategies and concepts.
- previous experience in an International Company/Environment.
- big 4 CPA firms experience.