Salary good benfit
Consultant Angela Hsiang
Date posted 02 February 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
This is a world leading CRO company at pharma industry, strives to be the premier provider to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries for the development and commercialization of new medical therapies worldwide. This position of Finance Manager is based in Taipei.
Key Accountabilities for Finance Manager:
• Recruit, retain, and develop a skilled, experienced and motivated team of Finance Analysts.
• Manage the performance, development and growth of Finance Analysts; develop an appropriate orientation/induction program, ensure timely and accurate performance reviews, ensure up-to-date development plans in place for all direct reports, and maintain an agreed level of productivity and staff turnover.
• Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the staff in an open, balanced and objective manner; appropriately reward and recognize team member performance.
• Identification and resolution of employee issues in strong interaction with HR department.
• Provide oversight and coaching to support Finance Analysts to meet project targets
• Meet client and business needs to have all projects optimally resourced with suitably experienced staff.
• Oversee development of financial project metrics in line with company and client requirements.
• Continuously improve upon team skills with all financial applications (PERFORM, Project Accounting, Oracle, etc.) and related reporting tools (Business Objects, Excel, etc.) in the interest of departmental cross-training and system skills development.
• Ensure direct reports meet departmental productivity and quality metrics.
• Ensure departmental budget is appropriately managed.
• Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the Project Leadership team.
• Provide consultation, facilitate project metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Project Leadership to keep project on time and within budget.
• Review timesheets and TIME reports and provide accurate input into monthly reports.
• Take appropriate action following regular feedback sessions from project teams including client feedback.
• Ensure that ongoing/revised project documentation is accurate and complete.
• Support team members to improve their efficiency and effectiveness at prioritizing work and improving performance evidenced by the work produced, project team feedback including client feedback and audit results.
• Provide technical support and mentorship to team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties.
• Monitor training needs/plans and advise Training and Learning Group of individual and departmental training needs.
• Revise, implement and monitor departmental compliance with SOPs and financial regulations.
• Implement process improvements, in conjunction with the management team and trainers, in response to project team feedback including client feedback and financial audits.
• Work closely with the other managers to ensure a seamless service delivery