Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 pharmaceuticals Taipei TW TWD 3000000 4500000 4500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exellent Finance Controller job in Taipei Taiwan has just arisen at one of the world's leading pharmaceuticals companies.
- Business Partner with key commercial leaders to enable and drive the delivery of financial target
- Own monthly/quarterly sales and financial review to provide clear visibility of the progress and highlight areas of risks/opportunities
- Monitor the actual financial results against the target and identify trends to highlight risks and opportunities for early intervention
- Lead the team to provide financial analysis to support new product launches and new business development assessment
- Ensure full compliance with company standards and local statutory requirements with no SOX exceptions
- Assist the regional and corporate finance team to deploy finance initiatives smoothly without business interruption and bridge the gaps between the design and local business practices
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Minimum eight years solid experience in Accounting / Finance roles
- Able to bring clarity to complex business issues and proven success in managing complex projects and processes
- Have two to three years Finance head experience will be a plus
About the organisation
The company is one of the pharmaceutical groups in the world to master various advanced in drugs.
Through the outstanding knowledge and commitment of the employees worldwide, they create innovative new and generic medicines, and new methods of drug discovery and delivery.