Salary TWD3,000,000 - TWD4,000,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 21 June 20192019-07-08 2019-08-20 retail Taipei TW TWD 3000000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the executive management team of a multinational retail industry, the Finance Director is to lead the organisation in creating a sustainable long-term business strategy and maximise long term profitability. This role will be responsible for the overall management of finance and administration functions and being a pro-active, challenging, future- and business oriented partner to CEO/General Manager.
- Work closely with senior management team to lead the business towards the goal, and balance the interest of all stakeholders and make decisions for the best of the company
- Manage and build strategic relationships with banks, auditors, tax consultants, etc.
- Develop the company’s business and financial goals, strategy and budget, and lead the annual goal setting and execution teams
- Lead and coach the finance and accounting team, acts in compliance with the company’s policies as well as Taiwan accounting rules and tax laws
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting and Finance; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or ACCA is a plus
- Around ten years relevant working experience
- Understanding of financial structuring and modelling analysis
- Matrix and stakeholder management skills
- Clear communication and presentation skills
About the organisation:
A multinational group that is the leader in their industry. Founded in 1943, the company owns and operates more than 400 stores in 50 countries.