Salary TWD3,000,000 - TWD4,000,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-10 retail No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
As the executive management team of a multinaitonal retail industry, this Finance Director is to lead the organization in creating a sustainable long-term business strategy and maximize long term profitability. This role will be responsible for the overall management of finance and administration functions and being a pro-active, challenging, future- and business oriented partner to CEO/General Manager.
Responsibilities of this Finance Director:
- Work closely with senior management team to lead the business towards the goal, and balance the interest of all stakeholders and make decisions for the best of the company
- Manage and build strategic relationships with banks, auditors, tax consultants, etc.
- Develop the company’s business and financial goals, strategy and budget, and lead the annual gaol setting and execution teams
- Lead and coach the finance and accounting team, acts in compliance with the company’s policies as well as Taiwan accounting rules and tax laws
Requirements for this Finance Director:
- Professional auditing and accounting background
- Understanding of financial structuring and modelling analysis
- Matrix and stakeholder management skills
- Clear communication and presentation skills
About this organization:
A multinational group that is the leader in their industry. Founded in 1943, the company owns and operates more than 400 stores in 50 countries.